Breaking the hold of the child brain on adult adversity
A quest to find an upgraded version of you
For a moment, just one moment, imagine you had the ability to alter your relationship with everything happening in your life? Imagine having the ability to deeply understand it improve how you respond to it and how to navigate it successfully
Brain development is much more than a story about biology. From our earliest years, relationships with others play a key role in shaping how our brain grows and develops. From early experiences of neglect, lack of love or just not having our needs met, we generate beliefs and we have two kinds of beliefs, those that are helpful and those that are harmful. These early experiences trip us up in early childhood and impact our brain development in such a significant way. The child adapts as we know, and learns a new way of being that they create as the new familiar– fast forward to adult, having forgotten about the decisions made, the adult finds potential is reduced and far too limiting and self-defeating
Consciousness is a meaning field. The mind field can turn into a minefield depending on what kind of mind the child develops. The infant brain adapts to the worldview imposed on it and unless this operating system is interrogated, look at, reviewed and updated – life can end up at best being a series of challenges and disappoints at worst, gangs, deep depression, illness, addiction of all kinds and constant seeking to find love in all the wrong places.
Breaking the hold of the child brain on adult adversity is a life changing programme transcending into a new way of being once understanding what has taken you to this place.
95% of world yes 95% experience some kind of trauma – quite shocking and then most don’t even recognize they have had it.
We all have it within ourselves to have a different life – this courses starts out from the premise that we are all perfect and we lost that innate inner perfection along the way however this happened.
What do you need? A willingness to show up and do the work
Who is this not for? Those who are not willing to put in the effort to make the change. It took a lot of effort to get to this place its going to take effort to come out the other side.
This power packed programme is run over a period of one month twice a week for 3.5 hours. Its packed full of exercises, practices and understanding so that you can start changing straight away.
Key take aways / topics:
- Review your life from a different perspective, identify what is tripping you up and learn how to fix it
- Let go of the past and have an abundance of tools to navigate how to manage your life differently
- Deep understanding as to how your experiences have shaped your current actions and how to change it
- Understand how your current and existing thoughts create your reality and learn how to change it
- How to reprogramme your mind and your nervous system
- Understand why you are here and replan what you want from your life
- Direction as to how, and what to do to create a new way of being and map to help you get there
- Our journey from conception to age 7
- Our Earlier Experiences and the phases of our development
- Interrupted Development and how this impacts our lives from child to adult
- Needs and what this means when they were not met
Modelling from Parents & and significant relationships
- Compensations when needs are not met and how they show up in life, i.e.
- Making everything ok for everyone, Fixing things, people pleasing, submission, suppression, addiction, caretaking, fear of vulnerability, crisis making, perfectionist, critical and judgemental (this is just a portion of the list)
- What is trauma and why is this relevant to you
- The nervous system & how this trips us up and how to fix it
- The power of the mind and how it works
- Understanding the conscious V unconscious
- The role of perspective unpacking your perspective
- Neuroplasticity – Neurological rewiring
- Power of our thoughts
- The journey of the soul – why you are here
- The role of intention and emotion
- Check back on life – where are you currently – and how did you get here
and where do you want to be
- Being challenged to think about the Experiences you desire, what growth and what contribution do you want to make
- Rethink reframe remodel
- Turning pain into meaning
- Mastery over unexpected events
- Building radical resilience
- How to navigate your life successfully