Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- SuzanneRavenall.com is a subsidiary brand of The Ravenall Institute Pty Ltd which is a business in the healthcare and personal transformation industry that provides programmes and services to promote well-being and transformation.
- Delivery policy: Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 24 hours and delivery in relation to an online service, confirmed within 24 hours and for physical products purchased, in line with the courier service you have chosen and/or postal services with associated costs. (allowances should be taken for lengthy periods given the current Covid conditions).
- If you have selected a physical product and you are living in a country that does not have a reliable postal service, do not select the postal option and only select courier.
- Return and Refunds policy: The provision of goods and services by The Ravenall Institute Pty Ltd is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, we will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client after the purchase has been made will attract a 3% administration fee and if the courier has already despatched the goods the cost of the courier.
- Damaged Goods: In respect to any damaged physical products – you should return the goods to the sender and email email@example.com with pictures and detail. We will respond to you within 5 working days. If the goods were damaged in transit new goods will be despatched.
- Payment options accepted: Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards.
- Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for The Ravenall Institute Pty Ltd via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by The Ravenall Institute Pty Ltd separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency. The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility (Your Company) takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and The Ravenall Institute PTY Ltd chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, Po Box 910 Kyalami South Africa 1684 .
- Variation. The Ravenall Institute Pty Ltd may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information This website is run by The Ravenall Institute Pty Ltd and with registration number 2012/180720/07 and Suzanne Ravenall as Director.
- The Ravenall Institute Pty Ltd contact details Company Physical Address: Oxmoor Street Kyalami Estates Johannesburg South Africa 1684. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone: +27 105970841
- Any mentorship that is taken for the live programmes will be undertaken via email plus one mentorship session a month for the period for the period of the program and for one month thereafter. For self paced programs, the mentorship will be one session per month for 5 months – and these will be group mentorship sessions covering various products.