Love and Relationships
Group Resonance Repatterning Sessions
Series 1 Replace feelings of unworthiness and increase your ability to give and receive love
We attract people at our common level of woundedness or our common level of emotional health. This means that if you want to attract a healthy, loving partner, you need to become that healthy person first. This does not mean that you need to have attained some imagined level of perfection, but it does mean that the kind of energy you project has everything to do with the kind of person you attract.
There are mainly two kinds of energy either Insecure or Secure. If you feel insecure, then you are likely to project this in one of two ways: Taker or Caretaker
Takers and caretakers seem to find each other. Both are coming from inner neediness due to self-rejection/self-abandonment. Both expect the other person to take away their emptiness and make them feel lovable. The taker does it by being overtly needy — demanding, self-centered and narcissistic. The caretaker does it by giving themselves up to take care of the taker, hoping the taker will then give them the love they are seeking to feel okay about themselves. These people create a codependent relationship, where they either stay together but lack aliveness and passion, or their relationship ends in divorce.
Secure Energy People who have learned to take responsibility for their happiness and well being are people who have learned to fill themselves with love, which they then enjoy sharing with others. Rather than trying to get love by being a taker or a caretaker, they love themselves and then share their love with others. These people have a sense of intrinsic self-worth, which means they are not needy of others’ approval and attention to feel good about themselves. An emotionally healthy person is not going to be attracted to an insecure, needy person. Healthy, loving people attract other healthy, loving people and create loving, healthy relationships. What needs to happen for you to become healthy enough to attract the love of your life?
- Learn to accept, value and love yourself and define your own worth, rather than waiting for someone else to love you and give you a sense of worth
- Learn to connect with your inner resource of love, wisdom and strength
- Heal your fear of rejection by learning to not take rejection personally and by learning how to lovingly manage your painful feelings.
- Heal your fear of engulfment by developing a strong loving adult self, who can say no rather than giving yourself up to control not being rejected.
- Learn to be happy BEFORE you are in a relationship, rather than looking for a relationship to make you happy.
6 Group Repatterning / Coaching sessions of 2 hours each over 6 weeks