Our purpose in life is to live, learn and grow! Our purpose evolves over time and changes. Finding our gift to the world through living our life can sometimes be more challenging
Finding common ground between what we love, what we’re good at, and what the world needs, and what we can actually get paid for are some of the good questions to ask when defining our life purpose. However, there are keys to our life purpose in our early childhood.
Often It is not something grand or extraordinary, but it is meaningful. It is key to have a purpose in our lives, without one, we can become directionless, depressed, have little or no sense of meaning in life.
Key take aways
- How to find your life purpose
- How do I know when I am living my purpose
- How do I choose
- Will my life purpose change
- What happens when my life purpose changes
- Mastering my life purpose
- Where do I start
- Coming up with my life purpose